Friday, March 28, 2014

Trekking with family and friends who followed vicariously…

Thank you so much for being a part of my expedition. 
The two new solar towers worked only a few days, 
 













so the few times I had wifi access, I coveted your emails, facebook comments and blog responses; moreover, I was shocked when I noticed the blog stats and realized that my post recieved over 100 hits a day (thanks Shareon.) 

                                 You put a smile on my face
                                 during the coldest nights,












                                                              


                               


                              the farthest privy trips,           






                           
                    and the steepest mountainsides.







                              Thank you …
                              and
                            Namaste.

No comments: