Friday, March 28, 2014

Trekking home with new perspective, treasured experiences, and unforgettable memories.

As I leave this beguiling country and its people–to return to cherished family and friends–the beauty of the northwest fights to regain its  place as the memories of the solokhumbu ascend through my mind's mist. The people and the peaks in both countries share a complexity that aphorisms  can't touch; like two lovers, they pull sagaciously, and unapologetically, at the rhythm of my heartstrings–swirling across the continents–and at the memory of prayer flags fluttering in the wind. 


















2 comments:

Bill B said...

Thank you Rosie for sharing your experience! What an adventure in geography and culture you have had. I've enjoyed it from afar.

Mero naam Rosie Ho said...

I was happy to share this captivating country that is such a part of me.